Caution Before You Step Aboard

You are advised to do the following:

Roll something up if thats what you do.
Pour something up if thats what you do.

If you aren't Jetset,
And if you aren't ready to Hustle & Maintain;

You gotta get the fuck off this plane.



Your Personal Pilot,
~ Gulfstream K. Paid

Monday, August 9, 2010

Kanye West Power Video

So, this is MY first update in a while, as my internet at the apartment has been acting whack.
Besides that, Kanye West released the Power video a few days ago. My Tumblr was going NUTS with people - either pissed or so excited about this video.
Personally, I'm indifferent about it.
Every time I watch it, I feel a different way about it.

So, check it out



Also, Megan Fox is in Eminem's new video.
And I love her.
So I'm going to post this for your viewing pleasure as well.





-So, nothing too new or exciting from me today.
I will be posting more often soon.

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment