Caution Before You Step Aboard

You are advised to do the following:

Roll something up if thats what you do.
Pour something up if thats what you do.

If you aren't Jetset,
And if you aren't ready to Hustle & Maintain;

You gotta get the fuck off this plane.



Your Personal Pilot,
~ Gulfstream K. Paid

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cant Down Play Me Baby; I'm Too High.


Hello Passengers.

So,
I have some very nice things to show you guys.

First,
The new Coconut Ciroc.
- Some say this is the new cocaine.
Personally, I'm trying to pop a bottle of this shit.
And I dont even like Coconut shit, but its Ciroc so its has to be good as fuck.


Now,
Heres some sweet shit from,






Next,
This is for all the niggas who bet on video games.


Now, I have to leave you with something Jet related.
My man Trademark is finally really taking off with his music career.
- Young Roddy will definitely be next.

But this is not only an amazing song, but an incredible video.
Honestly, probably the most Jet Approved shit I've seen in a long time.
Well, roll up some shit and watch this video.






Download the whole mixtape here;
Trademark Da Skydiver Presents Issue #2: Super Villain




Everyone stay posted up around here.


Stay Smooth.


~ Gulfstream K. Paid

No comments:

Post a Comment