Caution Before You Step Aboard

You are advised to do the following:

Roll something up if thats what you do.
Pour something up if thats what you do.

If you aren't Jetset,
And if you aren't ready to Hustle & Maintain;

You gotta get the fuck off this plane.



Your Personal Pilot,
~ Gulfstream K. Paid

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Music To Fly To

Hello Passengers.


Today brings really fucking sweet shit.




Lets begin.


First,
Exile and Teeko's jam session before their show at Elbo Room in San Fransico.



Exile x Teeko Impromptu Jam Session - Elbo Room (SF) from Dirty Science on Vimeo.


Next up,
I have some fashions from Fredflare.








































Now,
I have to shout my nigga T - Lue (Follow on Twitter)
Whose been doing his thing with this blog type shit.
So you should check out his site.
T - Lu3's DopeShit.


But yeah,
Like always,
I can't leave you hanging with no Jet shit.
So here is one of the latest tracks featuring the man behind Jets International.






































Sam Adams ft. Curren$y - Fly Jets Over Boston






Enjoy.


Until next time;
Stay Smooth.




~ Gulfstream K. Paid

No comments:

Post a Comment