Caution Before You Step Aboard

You are advised to do the following:

Roll something up if thats what you do.
Pour something up if thats what you do.

If you aren't Jetset,
And if you aren't ready to Hustle & Maintain;

You gotta get the fuck off this plane.



Your Personal Pilot,
~ Gulfstream K. Paid

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Feel The Real



Hello Passengers.


So,
I have this very important video that I think everyone should watch, and take seriously.





And heres a link to a longer and more in depth video if you actually took that video to heart.
'The Lazarus Effect' Film




Now on a very softer note,
Full Crate & Mar with 'I Said'



Full Crate & Mar - I Said from Nalden on Vimeo.


Next up,
I have one of my favorite artists Dam-Funk.
This is his video to one of my favorite songs by him actually.





Well,
My internet is currently on its period so I will have to end this post short.
So, I will be posting again later tonight,
Or tomorrow for sure.


Stay Smooth.

~ Gulfstream K. Paid

No comments:

Post a Comment