Caution Before You Step Aboard

You are advised to do the following:

Roll something up if thats what you do.
Pour something up if thats what you do.

If you aren't Jetset,
And if you aren't ready to Hustle & Maintain;

You gotta get the fuck off this plane.



Your Personal Pilot,
~ Gulfstream K. Paid

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Day For The Jets

Hello Passengers.


So,
As some of you might know already by now,
I was just recently incarcerated.
- Shit wasn't cool.


So now I am out,
Currently on tether,
(Which is actually one of the main reasons why I decided to start a blog of my own.)
And I have started doing Community Service.
Contrary to popular belief its actually pretty cool.
You get to see and meet a lot of people around a place that you thought you knew everything about.
And it makes for great random photos I like taking of them that catches my eye.


So,
Today was my first day of Community Service.
And could you guess where I went for my first Community Service adventure...?


The Airport.
I found that kind of funny since I have an infatuation with Jets as you can probably see.


So here are some of the moments I came across on this lovely morning.
       













And, I could not end my first post; that deals solely with Planes/Jets without having a sneak peak from Pilot Talk; Curren$y (Tha Hott Spitta) upcoming album that drops July 13th.


Pre-Order NOW





No comments:

Post a Comment