Caution Before You Step Aboard
You are advised to do the following:
Roll something up if thats what you do.
Pour something up if thats what you do.
And if you aren't ready to Hustle & Maintain;
You gotta get the fuck off this plane.
Your Personal Pilot,
~ Gulfstream K. Paid
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Hustle&Maintain
Hello Passengers.
I am currently sitting with one of the three members of my Through Pilot Eyes team.
My friend and music associate; Justin Davis, better known as Nave Noblique. (Facebook/Twitter)
Him and I have been collaborating recently with this rapping shit.
Honestly,
We've been making some pretty sweet shit.
So, heres a sneak peak to the mixtape.
First,
Heres the Hustle&Maintain track with Nave Noblique and myself; (Gulfstream) K. Paid.
K. Paid & Nave Noblique - M.W.H.
And,
I have one more goodie for you guys who fuck with us.
Nave Noblique - Gossip
Enjoy this H&M shit.
More will be coming very soon.
Stay tuned to Through Pilot Eyes.
~ Gulfstream K. Paid
Labels:
HustleMaintain,
Jets,
K. Paid,
Mixtape,
Tracks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment