Caution Before You Step Aboard

You are advised to do the following:

Roll something up if thats what you do.
Pour something up if thats what you do.

If you aren't Jetset,
And if you aren't ready to Hustle & Maintain;

You gotta get the fuck off this plane.



Your Personal Pilot,
~ Gulfstream K. Paid

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Through Pilot Eyes

Hello Passengers.


So this is going to be the first 'Through Pilot Eyes' Post.

With this post you will be seeing the latest of my photos that I've taken from the past couple days and see them straight Through the Pilots Eyes.
- Clever, right?


But yes,
Lets Begin.












 









Well yeah,
Those are some of the latest pics I've collected.
There is so much more.
- So I will definitely get around to posting them this weekend.

Speaking of this weekend,
This dude Justin Davis; more commonly known as Nave Noblique (Myspace / Twitter) should be getting around to posting some new unreleased tracks.
- I already heard one of the sneak peaks and the shit is incredible.

So stay tuned.



~ Gulfstream K. Paid


No comments:

Post a Comment