Caution Before You Step Aboard

You are advised to do the following:

Roll something up if thats what you do.
Pour something up if thats what you do.

If you aren't Jetset,
And if you aren't ready to Hustle & Maintain;

You gotta get the fuck off this plane.



Your Personal Pilot,
~ Gulfstream K. Paid

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pilot Talk



Hello Passengers.




So, I am really sorry about my lack of flights recently...
But I would like to say that I am back to being a full-time Pilot.


And speaking of Pilot;
My favorite rappers first retail album just came out today.
Curren$y Pilot Talk


This album is so ridiculous.
My nigga did his damn thing.


The Jets are seriously taking over.


BUY YOUR COPY.


But, just in the name of music and promotion,
I will let you download the album for free; just because I feel that no matter what you should still be able to enjoy the music even though you should really, really GO BUY IT.


But yes,
Curren$y Pilot Talk; for those of you who are too lazy and broke to physically buy the album.




Jets x Hustle&Maintain


~ Gulfstream K. Paid

No comments:

Post a Comment