Caution Before You Step Aboard

You are advised to do the following:

Roll something up if thats what you do.
Pour something up if thats what you do.

If you aren't Jetset,
And if you aren't ready to Hustle & Maintain;

You gotta get the fuck off this plane.



Your Personal Pilot,
~ Gulfstream K. Paid

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Through Pilot Eyes

Hello Passengers.


So, this is my newest edition to Through Pilot Eyes.


Take a look.
















































Well, yes.
That is the latest to my vision.
- Secrectly, I just noticed that me and Preston were matching in those pictures. Lol.

But yeah,
I hope you all enjoyed.
More will be coming very soon.
I have decided to make at least one post a day.
So everyone should stay tuned in with us.

~ Gulfstream K. Paid

1 comment:

  1. omg ; is that picture of me from rara's ?
    lol ider that . .

    -CoCoBeanz

    ReplyDelete